Jobs at GANTNER!
If you are interested in joining the GANTNER team, we are looking forward to receive your CV with you photo.
Your contact address is:
Mag. Christine Kilzer
Join our international sales team!
If you want to grow together with a successful team and enjoy the challenge of fitness- and leisure-markets, you are right on the mark with us! We are looking for a communicative personality implementing own ideas jonintly with us.
Sales Representative International Europe
Sales Repesentative International USA
- You are in charge of selling products and solutions in the United States or in Europe.
- Acquisition and processing requests, establishing off ers and conducting price negotiations are also part of your tasks.
- You actively take care of existing customers and partners and take these business realtionships further.
- New customer acquisition, following and analysing market and price developments.
- You have a successfully completed technical or commercial vocational training and/or have a degree in business management or administration.
- Experience in (international) sales, as well as knowledge of a technically oriented industry are an
- You work efficiently and routinely with MS Office and are willing to travel extensively.
- You are open, communicative, motivated and enjoy teamwork.
- We offer a varied job in an international, motivated team.
- We support you in your professional and personal development.
- We provide opportunities for professional development by contributing and acting under
- We offer an attractive package including a company car, home office possibilities and additional benefits.
If you would enjoy the challenge of contributing to our customer satisfaction and thus to our business success and are interested in the leisure industry, but also new market segments we look forward to your application including a photo: Mag. Christine Schoder, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions:
Software Developer (f/m)
GANTNER develops and distributes high-tech solutions worldwide in the areas of access control, time recording, identification and settlement. Important industrial companies, well-known international fitness club chains, bath and leisure resorts trust GANTNER. You can live our products – come and shape them! For the further expansion of our young, international team, we are looking for a
- Developing intelligent, creative software solutions
- Analysing and solving demanding tasks on your own and as a team member
- Expanding the internal application framework
- Profound education in software engineering or a corresponding solid professional experience
- Experience in development in C# with .NET framework 4.0 and Visual Studio
- Experience in planning and developing client/server applications
- Knowledge about relational databases e.g. MS SQL Server
- Practical experience in the use of the usual design patterns
- Experience with UML, XML, JSON, TFS and ORM systems e.g. NHibernate is an advantage
- Very good English
- Promising, secure position within a young, committed, international and collaborative team
- Participation from the concept phase to the release
- Opportunity to lead projects under your personal responsibility
- Attractive salary, professional and private integration and assistance for moving and with the local authorities
If you want to develop software, that changes things and is useful in daily life and can be experienced by friends and family, then you have come to the right place. Products one can be proud of, fun in a collaborative team and exciting challenges are expecting you. DI Franz Dünser at email@example.com is looking forward to your detailed application including a photo.