Manage access control and ticketing as well as on-site cashless payments and locker usage and safe deposit boxes. Increase revenue using our RFID technology which can monitor timing and attendance. Wristbands can be branded.
Ticketing solutions for your waterpark.
- Keyless access into parks using waterproof wristbands
- Shorter lines during peak times at locker rental points
- One credential for all solutions like access control, locker systems and cashless payment
Do you want more control and faster access to your facility?Focus on the core operation of serving guests thanks to electronic systems.
Waterparks that have a large throughput of visitors on a daily basis will gain unlimited benefits from a secure and intelligent access system. Quickly and easily manage the entrance, exit and flow of large volumes of people, as well as on-site payments and locker usage while they are there.Increase revenue using new technology and automated access control for your visitors and streamline operations.
GANTNER’s access, payment and locker systems offer a seamless solution for the ultimate in-park experience, ensuring waterpark visitors spend more time on fun and less time in queues.
GANTNER is the only global provider to offer access control, electronic locking for lockers and cashless payment as one modular system with open interface to 3rd party management softwares. As a system integrator, we work hand-in-hand with a variety of leisure facilities, including amusement and waterparks, attractions. The management systems will help you to streamline operations, improve security, and ultimately increase our clients’ bottom-line.
Ticketing and access control systems
Improve your customer service with fast ticketing and access control systems for your park.
- Faster processing time at the gate with mobile phones or print@home tickets
- No waiting times at long queues to enter the park
- Your employees can focus more on the customer thanks to an automated system
Make your life easier with advanced locker and access systems
Many parks are still euqipped with old mechanical keys that experience escalating maintenance costs.
- Safer and more convenient park
- Increase your revenue - waterpark visitors may pay for the use of the locker
- Access and capacity control
No lost cash for your visitors and more
Wristbands can also be pre-loaded with cash so guests can swipe and spend on goods and services around the park – helping to boost impulse purchases.
- The credential is an electronic wallet.
- Impulse purchases at vending machines, in restaurants or cafeteriass
- No cash handling and less employees required due to automated processes.
The third Wet'n'Wild water park with 25 ha (62 acres), 3 pools and 42 water slides.
Sandcastle Waterpark is the UKs Largest Indoor Waterpark.
The GANTNER electronic locking system for visitor lockers and access at entries.
H2O Waterpark offers up to 1,800 visitors per day, 20 pools, spectacular slides, and much more.
Boris Trajkovski Water Park
A sophisticated access control and POS system is needed in order to organize this kind of showcase ...
Amusement Park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi with 86,000 square metres and the world’s fastest ...
From access control to cashless payment at one of the many snack bars to an electronic locking ...
Atlantis Water City
Atlantis Water City declared the best water park in Slovenia.