Corporate Area Sales Manager (m/f)
GANTNER develops and markets high tech solutions based on contactless transponder technology. GANTNER systems solve complex requirements in the areas of access control, identification, electronic locking and payment systems. They are found in large, international service companies, universities and in the main fitness club chains and leisure resorts as well. In order to increase our team, we offer the following position, which will offer interesting and diversified challenges after a training period:
If you want to grow together with a successful team and enjoy the challenge of Fitness, Attraction, Corporate and Education markets in Scandinavia, you are right on the mark with us! We are looking for a communicative personality implementing own ideas jointly with us.
- Representing the company in a professional manner and ensuring high customer service levels
- Building deep “Trusted Advisor” relationships with furniture dealers, consultants, and customers by providing expertise and product knowledge for new flexible workplace concepts and technologies
- Plan, organize, and execute sales and marketing strategies and territory plans
- Attend trade shows, networking events and sales trainings to market product
- Processing inquiries, creating offers, execute sales presentations, manage and overcome customer objections
- Work with internal teams to successfully deliver projects from inception to completion
- Maintaining regular communication with the Headquarters
- Technical Sales Professional/Business degree preferred or the equivalent in experience
- Exhibits a work style that is high energy, highly influential, and possesses an ability to effectively close sales opportunities
- Ability to travel extensively in Scandinavia
- Minimum five years of outside sales/sales management experience, which includes pricing, sales strategy, business development and negotiation skills
- Contract Furniture or related industry experience required
- High aptitude for technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- We offer a job in an international environment and within a motivated team.
- We support you in your professional and personal development.
- We provide opportunities to professional development by contributing and acting under self-responsibility.
- We offer a highly attractive package according to your experience and track record, home office possibilities anywhere in the continental UK, travel opportunities for training in Austria, and additional benefits.
GANTNER is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
If you are interested in this varied position, Mr David Niederer looks forward to receiving your compelling application: email@example.com