Business Development Manager
The BDM identifies new business opportunities, generates revenue and helps the company grow. The BDM reports to the Area Sales Manager.
Business Development ManagerSpain - Portugal - CALA
As part of the Spanish Salto Systems Group, Gantner Ticketing is the market leader in Western Europe providing all-in-one frictionless leisure management solutions to both governmental and privately owned operators. We deliver, install and maintain hardware and in-house developed software applications, optimizing all customer facing operations for booking, f&b, retail and admission processes.
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) based in Spain. The BDM identifies new business opportunities, generates revenue and helps the company grow. The BDM reports to the Area Sales Manager.
- Develop opportunities in target region with support of the marketing team
- Work towards revenue targets, maintaining sufficient pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts
- Attend networking events, exhibitions and conferences
- Nurture and develop relationships with key customer accounts
- Demonstrate complex leisure management software solutions to small and large audiences
- Chase, follow-up and work on (public) tenders
- Qualify commercial targets with internal stakeholders; consultants and product managers
Requirements and skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial role, preferably in software sales
- Experience with 6-12 month sales cycles
- Ability to sell customised solutions and manage complex business proposals
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a strong plus.
- Be proactive, positive, innovative and responsive
- A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company
- An environment that fosters growth and provides learning opportunities
- An international and multicultural team
- Flexible working hours including homework option
- A competitive salary and incentive package
Then send a covering letter alongside your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunity employer
Gantner Ticketing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, biological sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, disability, age, family or marital status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
As an organization, we strive to maintain an environment and culture where all voices and perspectives are valued, where all team members are seen and heard, where opportunities are available to all who seek them, and where all employees feel they are able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.