To expand our team we are offering a position for Project Engineer/Manager located in Southern California, USA. Project Engineer‘s assists and supports general management on assigned projects. The role works under passive/self supervision, performs routine daily activities and gathers and distributes information. Project Engineer‘s must be flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and client service skills as well as extensive IT knowledge. Project Management teams can vary greatly depending on the size and complexity of the projects, which in turn will affect the number of responsibilities a Project Engineer will be involved in.
- Project Planning, Project Engineering and Project Management
- Installation and Software Commissioning
- Installation of locking hardware (network controllers)
- Technical Sales and Project Support
- Interaction with client
- This position reports directly to general management.
- Team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve problems unasisted
- Able to work from remote locations and for longer durations (travel is a must)
- Electrical and IT Knowledge (Microsoft Office, Visio)
- 3 years min. working experience
- 2nd language is preferred (Spanish)
- Military service is preferred
- We offer a job in an international, motivated team.
- We support you in your professional and personal development.
- We provide opportunities to professional development by contributing and acting under self-responsibility.
- We offer a highly attractive package according to your experience and track record, home office possibilities anywhere in the continental US, travel opportunities for training in Austria, and additional benefits.
GANTNER TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
If you are interested in this varied position, Mrs Christine Schoder looks forward to receiving your compelling application: email@example.com.