Sales Representative International Europe
GANTNER develops and markets high tech solutions based on contactless transponder technology. GANTNER systems solve complex requirements in the areas of access control, identification, electronic locking and payment systems. They are found in large, international service companies, universities and in the main fitness club chains and leisure resorts as well. In order to increase our team, we offer the following position, which will offer interesting and diversified challenges after a training period:
- You are in charge of selling products and solutions in Europe.
- Acquisition and processing requests, establishing offers and conducting price negotiations are also part of your tasks.
- You actively take care of existing customersand partners and take these business realtionships further.
- New customer acquisition, following and analysing market and price developments.
- You have a successfully completed technical or commercial vocational training and/or have a degree in business management or administration.
- Experience in (international) sales, as well as knowledge of a technically oriented industry are an advantage.
- You are able to conduct negotiations in English, work efficiently and routinely with MS Office and are willing to travel extensively.
- You are open, communicative, motivated and enjoy teamwork.
- We offer a varied job in an international, motivated team.
- We support you in your professional and personal development.
- We provide opportunities to professional development by contributing and acting under self-responsibility.
- We offer an attractive package including a company car, home office possibilities and additional benefits.
GANTNER TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.