Due to the successful growth in the UK, we want to expand our team with a Systems Technician. Home office based, the System Technician UK is primarily responsible for installation and maintenance of Gantner products and systems in Gantner client locations across the UK. Responsibilities include the effective support of our customers and sub-contractors associated with installation and maintenance works for Gantner. This position within Gantner requires the services of a dedicated and professional individual who is prepared to provide premium customer service whilst always representing the Gantner business in a professional and courteous manner.
- Installation and Software Commissioning
- Installation of locking hardware (network controllers)
- Technical Project Support
- Interaction with clients across multiple market segments such as Health, Leisure & Fitness, Attractions, Corporate, Furniture dealers, Healthcare and Education
- This position reports directly to the Service and Installation Manager UK.
- Team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and remotely and for longer durations (travel is a must)
- Able to solve problems unassisted
- Electrical and IT Knowledge (Microsoft Office, Visio)
- 3 years min. working experience preferable in the Access Control and/or Electronic Locking market
- We offer a job in an international environment and within a motivated team.
- We support you in your professional and personal development.
- We provide opportunities to professional development by contributing and acting under self-responsibility.
- We offer a highly attractive package according to your experience and track record, home office possibilities anywhere in the continental UK, travel opportunities for training in Austria, and additional benefits.
GANTNER Electronics Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
If you are interested in this varied position, Mrs Christine Schoder looks forward to receiving your compelling application: email@example.com.