Access control and time recording and ticketing systems for high volume theme and amusement parks are easy and efficient to manage with GANTNER technology. Visitors need just one credential such as a key fob wristband or wristlet to access storage lockers, changing rooms or for cashless payment in the restaurants.
Access, ticketing and locker solutions for theme and amusement parks
- Fast and accurate processing of high volumes of visitors so they spend less time queuing
- Options to access the park with barcode tickets or mobile phones at the entrance
- Hourly rented or all-day lockers for guest convenience and increased potential for secondary spend
HELP YOUR GUESTS ENJOY A MORE CONVENIENT AND MEMORABLE PARK EXPERIENCE
With electronic solutions from GANTNER you have the ability to automate the process of controlling access to various areas within your park, including VIP lounges, day care facilities, or staff-restricted zones.
These flexible and automated access solutions will make your role as an operator far easier than before, while your guests also benefit from feeling secure.
GANTNER’S modular solutions can handle all an attraction’s ticketing needs – from high volume POS sales to online ticket and membership sales. Individual kiosks allow guests to book additional activities or manage their memberships on-site, while managers get access to valuable transactional data.
Lighten the load for your visitors by offering them the option to safely store their belongings while they visit the park.
Lockers can be accessed using the same card, wristband or fob allocated at the entry. Operators can easily manage locker allocation by accessing live data, while keyless lockers mean you never have to deal with lost, broken or stolen keys.
YOUR BENEFITS WITH ELECTRONIC SOLUTIONS
Ticketing and access control systems
Improve your customer service with fast ticketing and access control systems for your park.
- Faster processing time at the gate with mobile phones or print@home tickets
- No waiting times at long queues to enter the park
- Your employees can focus more on the customer thanks to an automated system
No lost cash for your visitors and more
Wristbands can also be pre-loaded with cash so guests can swipe and spend on goods and services around the park – helping to boost impulse purchases.
- The credential is an electronic wallet.
- Impulse purchases at vending machines, in restaurants or cafeteriass
- No cash handling and less employees required due to automated processes.
Our solutions in detail
From battery-powered to networked smart locks, GANTNER is sure to have a suitable solution for ...
Access control and check-in for leisure facilities
Door control terminals for faster access control and check-in for leisure facilities.
Cashless payments are the way of the future and easier than using cash in leisure facilities and ...
Ticketing software for museums, zoos, attractions.