Software Consultant Spain
As a consultant you love working with customers from the sales cycle all the way through to go-live and post implementation review and support. You are the trusted customer advisor.
As part of the Spanish Salto Systems Group, Gantner Ticketing is the market leader in Western Europe providing all-in-one frictionless leisure management solutions to both governmental and privately owned operators. We deliver, install and maintain hardware and in-house developed software applications, optimizing all customer facing operations for booking, f&b, retail and admission processes. In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Software Implementation Consultant based in Spain. As a consultant you love working with customers from the sales cycle all the way through to go-live and post implementation review and support. You are the trusted customer advisor. You love understanding what the customer’s current business processes are, their issues and their challenges. You help map and improve customer business processes to best take advantage of the new software systems. You understand the upstream and downstream impact of business decisions on business processes and how to best configure and implement our software. You are proactive in anticipating and resolving problems.
- Support clients in the implementation of technical systems and software solutions
- Assess clients/user needs and develop an accurate configuration that supports their business processes
- Define and executing the delivery and implementation plans
- Perform tests and troubleshoots final system setups
- Assist in pre-sales product demonstrations and provide assistance in scoping projects
- Utilize SQL to query databases for troubleshooting testing scenarios
- Train customers on our soft- and hardware applications
- Record and manage customer specific implementation user guides and knowledge transfer
- Understand customer requirements and relay to product management if custom development is required
- A great communicator. You communicate in a professional and personable manner. You’re not afraid to work with product managers, engineers and executives.
- Team Player. You love being the coordinator, go between and referee when needed.
- Best practices. You are always looking for ways to make things better, faster and more streamlined – both for customers and internally.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- You love working with customers to come up with ways to improve the software to make their life better. You can articulate the business value and impact of why this improvement or enhancement is justified.
- Microsoft SQL experience
- Have relevant experience of software implementation projects.
- Have a flexible approach, prepared to go the extra mile and work outside of normal office hours, if needed.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company
- An environment that fosters growth and provides learning opportunities
- An international and multicultural team
- Flexible working hours including homework option
- A competitive salary, incentive package and company car
Then send a covering letter alongside your C.V. to email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer
Gantner Ticketing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, biological sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, disability, age, family or marital status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
As an organization, we strive to maintain an environment and culture where all voices and perspectives are valued, where all team members are seen and heard, where opportunities are available to all who seek them, and where all employees feel they are able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.