Why choose a smart locking solution?
Make your life easier with a locker lock solutions for your facility.
Opting for battery-operated lockers and a key or coin system could very quickly provide major maintenance headaches for employers with an EoT facility.
Batteries need replacing, locks get jammed and employees lose their keys.
Using a GANTNER automated networked solutions with NFC technology eliminates all these problems. Companies can run all lockers from a central system, designating or restricting locker usage as necessary.
Pre-existing staff ID cards can even be used as locker keys, reducing costs for the employer and providing a seamless transition for the employee in and out of the EoT facility – through entrance security right through to their office and desk.
- Eliminated costs associated with forgotten pins, lost keys, and time spent managing locker resources
- Preservation of locker design with an invisible lock
Complete control and oversight of their locker system
- Eco-friendliness with battery-free locks
- A reduction in the number of required lockers
- Increased security with an alarm
- Interface with access control and HR softwares
- Avoided bottleneck challenges
- Improved employee experience
- Use of pre-existing employee-ID cards as locker keys
- Greatly reduced administration costs and time required for management
- Easy management and designation of lockers, including one locker per employee and instant cancellation when an employee leaves
- Detailed daily reporting of how lockers are used, leading to better business decisions on the amount of space and lockers required
- Potential to use pre-existing staff-ID cards as locker keys
- Knowledge of who opens a locker and when for increased security
- Integration with access control and HR software for a streamlined solution
- Contribution to corporate social responsibility by helping to reduce CO2 emissions by discouraging car and public transport use and easing congestion
- An exceptional user experience of all facilities
- Fast and easy check in and check out system
- An incentive for staff to get healthier
- Knowledge they are playing their part in the reduction of CO2 emissions
- Alarmed lockers and access gates give peace of mind to employees
From battery-powered to networked smart locks, GANTNER is sure to have a suitable solution for ...
For mid to large size installations requiring comprehensive locker management and integration with ...
Information terminals make locker management easy and hassle-free
The eLoxx Suite is used for visualization, monitoring, and configuration of GANTNER smart locker ...
Typical applications for battery-operated locking systems include small to mid-size locker rooms and...