Why choosing a smart locking solution?
Make your life easier with a locker lock solutions for your facility.
Opting for battery-operated lockers and a key or coin system could very quickly provide major maintenance headaches for employers with an EoT facility.
Batteries need replacing, locks get jammed and employees lose their keys.
Using a GANTNER automated networked solutions with NFC technology eliminates all these problems. Companies can run all lockers from a central system, designating or restricting locker usage as necessary.
Pre-existing staff ID cards can even be used as locker keys, reducing costs for the employer and providing a seamless transition for the employee in and out of the EoT facility – through entrance security right through to their office and desk.
- Eliminated costs associated with forgotten pins, lost keys, and time spent managing locker resources
- Preservation of locker design with an invisible lock
Complete control and oversight of their locker system
- Eco-friendliness with battery-free locks
- A reduction in the number of required lockers
- Increased security with an alarm
- Interface with access control and HR softwares
- Avoided bottleneck challenges
- Improved employee experience
- Use of pre-existing employee-ID cards as locker keys
- Greatly reduced administration costs and time required for management
- Easy management and designation of lockers, including one locker per employee and instant cancellation when an employee leaves
- Detailed daily reporting of how lockers are used, leading to better business decisions on the amount of space and lockers required
- Potential to use pre-existing staff-ID cards as locker keys
- Knowledge of who opens a locker and when for increased security
- Integration with access control and HR software for a streamlined solution
- Contribution to corporate social responsibility by helping to reduce CO2 emissions by discouraging car and public transport use and easing congestion
- An exceptional user experience of all facilities
- Fast and easy check in and check out system
- An incentive for staff to get healthier
- Knowledge they are playing their part in the reduction of CO2 emissions
- Alarmed lockers and access gates give peace of mind to employees
From battery-powered to networked smart locks, GANTNER is sure to have a suitable solution for ...
For mid to large size installations requiring comprehensive locker management and integration with ...
Management software for networked locking solutions.
Information terminals make locker management easy and hassle-free
Typical applications for battery-operated locking systems include small to mid-size locker rooms and...